Accountant - TRAMS
WTMC is looking for an experienced TRAMS Professional on the immediate basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will work closely with key stakeholders.
- Reconciliation of all accounting reports
- Willing to work in night shifts/rotational shifts
- Track and reconcile commissions
- Automate commission check reconciliation processes
- Perform multi-location General Ledger accounting
- Commission tracking
- Ticket logs, ARC report. IAR reconciliation
- Client history and statements
- Vendor history and statements
- Good knowledge of travel industry
- Good operative knowledge of Excel tools like VLOOKUP, Macros etc.
- Knowledge of SABRE. (Airlines Reservations Systems & consulting services for Airlines.) For accounting purpose
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team